Patient Care Facilities
|Wilkes Regional Medical Center is owned by the Town of North Wilkesboro, and governed by the Hospital Operation Corporation, a conscientious group of leaders of the community who volunteer their time.|
Wilkes Regional Medical Center opened in 1952 as a 100-bed hospital on 19 acres, donated by Dr. Frederick C. Hubbard. Today, we are licensed for 130 beds, including a 10-bed skilled nursing unit on our main campus. Through our offsite facilities we have expanded our outpatient services to include a Dialysis Center, Home Care and Hospice, and a state of the art Rehabilitation Center.